Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!
Our own make pork burgers. These are the ones taking Borough market by storm. See below for recipe ideas.
Our own make pork burgers. Made to the Boston sausage recipe.
1) Serve with a poached egg on a toasted English muffin.
2) Make your own ‘Boston Burger’ using a good quality roll, Stilton cheese, onion marmalade and rocket.
3) Try the “Winter Burger” with ciabatta, cheddar and cranberry sauce.
4) The “Autumn Burger” with cheddar and cider chutney.
5) The “Summer Burger” with gherkins, beef tomato, lettuce and spicy mayonnaise.
6) The “Breakfast Burger” with a fried egg, hollandaise sauce and spinach.
Storage – remove from packaging and consume within 4 days. Suitable for home freezing.
Ingredients; Pork (min 80%), water, breadcrumbs (WHEAT Flour), salt, Herb (sage), Spice (white pepper), soya protein (SOYA). Preservative E221 (SULPHUR DIOXIDE), Antioxidant E301.
Bridge Foot, 13 High Street, Boston, Lincolnshire PE21 8SH