To ensure maximum freshness our products are packaged in polystyrene boxes using reusable dry ice. This ensures the products remain cool throughout delivery.
For most parts of mainland UK*, we offer a courier delivery service every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Minimum order for delivery is £30.
*We charge a flat rate of £5.95 for a tracked delivery with DPD and £2.50 for local deliveries *PE21 & PE20 postcodes.
*For the Scottish Highlands we offer a two day delivery service for £12.95. Delivery here is only on a Thursday or Friday.
- Our couriers, DPD will notify you by SMS and email if you provide a mobile phone number with your order.
- You are able to track the order from dispatch to point of delivery
- On the morning of delivery you will receive notification of a 1 hr delivery window.
- You don't need to be at home to receive your order. You can choose for the parcel to be left in a specified safe place, with a nominated neighbour or for you to collect from the nearest depot.
- The predict tracking service offered by DPD allows receivers to watch the progress of their delivery on a real-time map, all the way down to a final 15 minute time slot.
The new DPD app means you can set up your delivery preferences so you never miss a parcel delivery again.
The DPD app is free to download, easy to use and contains a host of useful features including additional delivery alerts, so you will always get the best possible delivery experience.